In today’s video, we discuss several questions of what we can learn from last year’s investing experience and what we could expect for 2023.
- Why 2022 was a challenging year in stock and bond markets?
- What was historic about the year for bond returns?
- Could there be a silver lining for stock returns?
- How do markets react in the years after a down year in stocks?
- The range of emotions when holding a diversified portfolio
- Why you’ll always hate something in your portfolio
- Which 7 stocks held back the S&P 500 in 2022?
- When does a growth stock become a value stock?
- What 6 different “expert” companies are predicting for returns over the next 10 years?
- Why does having an investment plan informed by a financial plan matter?
- Do you have a monitoring process to know when or when not to act with your portfolio?
Listen in to see how lessons from last year can help you move forward with confidence.
📬 Tips each month to help you reach your Ideal Retirement. Subscribe to the Financial Symmetry newsletter and receive a free Market Volatility Playbook.
📰 See the full show notes here
🎥 See a video recap here
🎯 Subscribe to not miss future episodes here